Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For the Love of Kindle!

I love my Kindle sooo much that I decided I needed to have one in every color. So now I have a black one and a white one! I guess I have 3 if you count my kindle app on my iPad too. Pretty nifty if you ask me.

Ok, ok. I didn't just go out and buy another Kindle to be wasteful and silly. This new Kindle is technically the property of John Adams Academy (the school I work at). It just happens to live with me and spend the majority of its time with me. Also I love it. Its funny because when I got it today, I was super duper excited about it. Even though I already have a Kindle. I hope the other one doesn't get jealous. Don't worry, theres plenty of Kindle love to go around!

This brings us to a new topic:
I love my job!
I have the best job ever. Hands down. Don't even try to argue, I will win. I am so excited about this new school! Its pretty much the most genius idea for a school ever. I'm not just saying that because all the students will have Kindles :)

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA! You're so silly.

    And just for argument sake, I think I have the best job ever: being a parent.

    But if you're talking about a job that pays in direct deposit, then yes, you do have the best job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you have an iPad AND 2 kindles. You win.

    ReplyDelete